According to the British government, seven of nine local staff originally detained by the Iranian authorities have now been released.
What does 7o9 stand for?
7o9 stands for Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager character)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- Seven Investment Management (UK)
- 7 Layer Model (networking)
- Seven Mary Three (band)
- Seven Nation Army (song)
- Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Provision of Service (marketing)
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Strategy, Structure, Systems, Staff, (Soft) Skills, Style, Shared Values (McKinsey)
- Lenhardt Airpark, Hubbard, Oregon (airport code)
- Seven Second Delay
- Seven Segment Display
- 7th Light Infantry Division
- 7 World Trade Center (New York City)
- 7-Zip (archive format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sunday's win established Wacholder and Youngs as legitimate rivals to May-Treanor and Walsh, winners of seven of nine AVP events this year.
The plan goes awry and Seven of Nine is reassimilated by the Borg.
Harvard-Westlake's three doubles teams took seven of nine possible sets and were a big factor in the Wolverines' victory.
The state board unanimously shot down the proposal, saying while it met seven of nine criteria, it failed to help the district solve problems such as building new schools.
Hoover (24-1) was led once again by its singles players, who won seven of nine sets.
This year, with the addition of Fink, Calabasas, which returns seven of nine players, should be one of the top teams in the region.
The action was approved by seven of nine members of the Local Agency Formation Commission, which oversees boundary changes.