According to Lori Lambert of Seven Seventeen Credit Union, it's not unusual for consumers in the Ohio credit union's area to pay as much as $15 to cash paychecks.
What does SSCU stand for?
SSCU stands for Seven Seventeen Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSCU
We have 7 other meanings of SSCU in our Acronym Attic
- Standalone Solution Configuration Tool (IBM)
- Stark State College of Technology (Canton, Ohio)
- State Sport Centres Trust (Australia)
- Strategically Significant Cities and Towns (UK)
- SubSystem Control Table
- Support Service Contract Team
- Surigao State College of Technology (Surigao City, Philippines)
- System/Software Certification Test
- Space Station Communications and Tracking System
- Sangamon Schools Credit Union (Springfield, Illinois)
- Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit (Indian Institute of Science; Bangalore, India)
- State Statistics Committee of Ukraine
- Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit (University of Hertfordshire, UK)
- Sunshine State Credit Union (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Scottish Senior Citizens Unity Party
- Semi Submersible Crane Vessel
- Single Strand Conformation Variant
- Single-Strand Conformation Variant Analysis (genetics)
- Ski & Snowboard Club Vail (est. 1964; Vail, CO)
- Spinal Somatosensory Conduction Velocity
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Prior to joining Truliant, DeSalvo served as senior vice president of marketing at Seven Seventeen Credit Union in Warren, Ohio for over 10 years.