Last year his debut single, a cover of The White Stripes' Seven Nation Army, went to number nine and his debut, self-titled, album went to number seven.
What does 7NA stand for?
7NA stands for Seven Nation Army (song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- Seven Investment Management (UK)
- 7 Layer Model (networking)
- Seven Mary Three (band)
- 7 Non-NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Nations (Austria, Australia, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden and Switzerland)
- Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager character)
- Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Provision of Service (marketing)
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Strategy, Structure, Systems, Staff, (Soft) Skills, Style, Shared Values (McKinsey)
- Lenhardt Airpark, Hubbard, Oregon (airport code)
- Seven Second Delay
- Seven Segment Display
- 7th Light Infantry Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Seven Nation Army singer's character appears in the latest addition to one of the world's most successful gaming franchises, The Sims 3 Super natural.
It's an upbeat song which we don't think has what it takes to do as well as Seven Nation Army.
OPENING with his debut single, the cover Seven Nation Army, Marcus Collins' first album has the same disappointing feel about it.
Suddenly I See pulled the audience to their feet and a stunning rendition of Black Horse And A Cherry Tree featured a kazoo and a chorus of the White Stripes standard Seven Nation Army.
Kelly In my opinion, some of the songs from that 26 should not have been replaced but then the new 2010 listing threw up some interesting replacements including: Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson Last Night by The Strokes Umbrella by Rihanna featuring Jay-Z Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes American Idiot by Green Day Rehab by Amy Winehouse Crazy by Gnarls Barkley The point to note is that not one replacement song made it higher than number 100, which happened to be the Gnarls Barkley track, and a little known fact is that Crazy was the first song to reach the top of the UK charts on download sales alone
Their most famous tracks included Hotel Yorba, Fell In Love With A Girl and Seven Nation Army.
Highlights included Seven Nation Army, Dead Leaves, Dirty Ground and Hotel Yorba, plus some typically inventive cover versions.