Also joining the Forum is honorary member Justin Urquhart Stewart, co-founder of Seven Investment Management, a leading markets commentator and advocate of the Forum.
What does 7IM stand for?
7IM stands for Seven Investment Management (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Seventh Amendment
- 7th Army Training Command
- 7 Business Management Successes
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- 7 Layer Model (networking)
- Seven Mary Three (band)
- Seven Nation Army (song)
- Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager character)
- Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Provision of Service (marketing)
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Strategy, Structure, Systems, Staff, (Soft) Skills, Style, Shared Values (McKinsey)
- Lenhardt Airpark, Hubbard, Oregon (airport code)
- Seven Second Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
It seems inevitable Greece is going to go to a euro lite, or exit the euro altogether," said Justin Urquhart Stewart, director at Seven Investment Management.
You can trade into it, but you will probably sell out of it," said Justin Urquhart Stewart, director at Seven Investment Management.
Stewart is co-founder of Seven Investment Management and writes frequently for national newspapers, magazines and has also appeared on television and radio as a commentator.