Beginning with the class of 2016, Seton Hall University will provide incoming freshmen with Windows 8 to help create a new and dynamic learning environment and better prepare students to enter the workforce after graduation.
What does SHU stand for?
SHU stands for Seton Hall University (South Orange, New Jersey, USA; founded in 1856)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHU
We have 27 other meanings of SHU in our Acronym Attic
- Simplified Hand-held Terminal Unit
- Small Hand-Held Terminal Unit
- Shock Texture Upgrade Project (System Shock 2)
- Schleswig-Holsteinischer Turnverband (Germany)
- Sacred Heart University (Fairfield, CT, USA)
- School Health Unit (various schools)
- Scoville Heat Unit
- Security Housing Unit (prison)
- Segregated Housing Unit (prison)
- Selective Hydrogenation Unit
- Seton Hill University (Greensburg, Pennsylvania)
- Shanghai University
- Sheffield Hallam University (UK)
- Ships Head Up (type of marine radar display)
- Siena Heights University (Adrian, MI)
- Solitary Housing Unit
- Special Housing Unit (prison)
- Split-Horison Updates
- Syndrome Hémolytique et Urémique (French: Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome)
- Safe House for Unwanted Animals (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marshall Breger's sensitive column, "Imams at the Death Camps" (January/February 2011), echoes a stirring talk he gave at Seton Hall University in November.
found a home for himself and his Chesterton Review at Seton Hall University, New Jersey some six years ago.
I returned to my dorm room during my freshman year at Seton Hall University in northern New Jersey to discover that I had become the victim of a hate crime.