First, the author includes zero in the set of natural numbers.
What does N stand for?
N stands for Set of Natural Numbers (math)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of N
- Nucleoprotein (virus protein)
- Number of Years
- Occupation Regular Issues (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Principal Quantum Number (used in formulae in quantum physics)
- Sensitive Unclassified (information)
- Southwest Ontario (postal code designation, Canada)
- True Neutral (gaming)
- Unable to Locate Complainant (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- US DoT tire speed rating (87 mph)
- España Llaganya
- Nautical Miles
- Neural Inspiratory and Expiratory
- Name and Address
- Natural and Artificial (flavor)
- Nishimura & Asahi (law firm; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One can obtain all k-power free number by the following method: From the set of natural numbers (except 0 and 1).
Example : Let R be the set of Natural Numbers including zero and [empty set] : R [right arrow] [0,1] be a fuzzy subset defined by [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII.
HN UN = N, where HN, the set of Happy Numbers, and UN, the set of Unhappy Numbers, and N, the set of Natural numbers.