The Bill also gives legal cover to the by-elections conducted by the Chief Election Commissioner and provides for mechanisms for the setting up of interim set ups for holding polls in the future.
What does S/U stand for?
S/U stands for Set Up (shipping; ready for next operation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of S/U
We have 13 other meanings of S/U in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Titled (also seen as ST)
- Serine/Threonine (DNA)
- Shipping Ticket (US Navy)
- Short Ton(s)
- Sonic Telegraphy (US Navy)
- Such That
- Scientific/Technical Careers Advisory Committee
- Strategic/Tactical Optical Disk System
- Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory (academic grading method)
- Saturated to Unsaturated (fatty acid ratio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a mill prefers a bigger or smaller chip than all of the other mills in a basin, chip suppliers must either change set ups according to the pulp mill they are shipping to, or the supplier must hit a middle ground in set up that is not truly optimal to either mill.
The limit switches and relay-logic devices of the past made it difficult to set up a new job," notes Roe.