Seattle US-based unified communication services provider G12 Communications said that its Session Initiation Protocol Trunking solution has successfully completed independent qualification with Microsoft Lync 2013 (NASDAQ: MSFT).
What does SIPT stand for?
SIPT stands for Session Initiation Protocol Trunking
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIPT
We have 12 other meanings of SIPT in our Acronym Attic
- Social Inclusion Partnership South East (UK)
- Simposio Iberoamericano sobre Protección de Sistemas Eléctricos de Potencia (Spanish)
- Signal Processor Simulation
- Subjective Index of Physical and Social Outcome
- School Improvement Programmes in Small States (UK)
- Science and Informatics Professional Services Sector (Canada)
- Scheduling Integrated Process Team
- Secure Information and Payment Technology
- Sensory Integration Praxis Test
- Servicio de Información y Posicionamiento Tecnológico (Spanish)
- Sivakasi Institute of Printing Technology (India)
- Société Internationale de Photogrammétrie et de Télédétection (French: International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- Software Integrated Process Team
- Standard Installation Practices Training
- Supportability Integrated Process Team (US Army)
- Supportability Integrated Product Team
- Society for Imprecise Probability: Theories and Applications
- Session Initiation Profile for Internet Telephony
- Southern Independence Party of Tennessee
- Standard Installation Practices Technical Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
SaskTel will initially leverage the Oracle solution to roll out hosted businesses services to its enterprise customers, but the company also plans to offer expanded VoLTE, rich communications services, session initiation protocol trunking and consumer voice services on the new network core.
lt;p>According to Mirchandani, session initiation protocol trunking enables cost reduction by setting up a direct voice over Internet protocol connection between an Internet telephony service provider and Office Communicator 2007 without on-premise gateways.