a mechanical linkage, while state of the art (SoA) solutions are based on electronic parallel servomechanism positioning and [O.
What does SERVO stand for?
SERVO stands for Servomechanism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Service Force
- Space Entry/Recovery Vehicle in Commercial Environment
- Service Compact (Nigeria)
- Space Environment Reliability Verification Integrated System
- Science Education Research in Visual Intructional Technology
- Service for Virtual Environments for Learning
- Commander, Service Force, Atlantic Fleet
- Service Force, Atlantic Fleet (US Navy)
- Service Force, Atlantic Fleet, Subordinate Command (US Navy)
- Service Notification
- Service Squadron (US Navy)
- Service-Oriented P2p Networks and Grid Systems
- State Emergency Registry of Volunteers in Pennsylvania
- Service Force, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Service Quality
- Ship Escort Response Vessel System (Alyeska Pipeline Service Company)
- Service School Command
- Service School Command Detachment
- Service Force, Southwest Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- South Eastern Regional Waste Management Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mears, "Hybrid Command Issuing in a 2-Degree-of-Freedom Servomechanism Operated under Vision-Based Feedback Control," Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Sustainable Automotive Technologies (ICSAT), Greenville, SC, April 5-6, 2011.
These results led to development of a uterine servomechanism model indicating that PRL binds to its receptor and increases expression of PGR which then allow P4 to stimulate secretion of uteroglobin and PRL also acts to increase numbers of PRL receptors (Chilton et al.
An Indian is the servomechanism of his canoe, as the cowboy of his horse or the executive of his clock.
SPEED SERVOMECHANISM MODEL T-continuous model of second order has been choosen as: [?
Porter, Introduction to Servomechanisms, Methuen and Co, London, 1950.
The disadvantage is that the mirrors have to be constantly turned by servomechanisms to keep the sun's rays focussed on the boiler so the whole process is uneconomic.
According to the design of your site and your objectives, DIRICKX offers you the best scenario possible including :limiting and dosing accesses, control and management of access flows by automatisms, electronic servomechanisms.