Reliability of Mexican postal service questioned At issue is the reliability of the Servicio Postal Mexicano (SEPOMEX), which has a reputation for corruption and inefficiency.
What does SEPOMEX stand for?
SEPOMEX stands for Servicio Postal Mexicano (Mexican Postal Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sudan Emancipation and Preservation Network
- Senior Emergency Planning Officer
- Software Engineering Process Office (now called Systems Engineering Process Office; SSC San Diego)
- SSI (Solid State Imaging) Education and Public Outreach (Galileo spacecraft mission; US NASA)
- St. Edmunds Property Owners (est. 1975; Canada)
- Student Environmental Protection Organization
- Support Equipment Project Officer
- Systems Engineering Process Office
- South East Proof of Concept (university commercialism; UK)
- Streamlined Equipment Provisioning Operations Center
- Simpósio de Especialistas em Planejamento da Operação e Expansão Elétrica (Portuguese: Symposium of Specialists in Electric Operational and Expansion Planning; Brazil)
- Supply & Equipment Report
- Selected Enlisted Personnel for Overseas Service
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Orchid Society
- Sakai Educational Partners Programme
- Science & Environmental Policy Project
- Secure Electronic Payment Process
- Secure Electronic Payment Protocol
- Single Ended Push Pull
- Single-Edge Processor Package (IC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legislative leaders agreed to pare some expenditures such as those for the Servicio Postal Mexicano (SEPOMEX) and the state-run Luz y Fuerza del Centro (LFC) to accommodate some increases sought by the PAN- PRD coalition.