Multiple built-in services for the blind and visually impaired within a single affordable device and one unified user experience - including voice calls, email, messaging contact list services, calendar, GPS, advanced WEB remote assistance, voice recorder, panic and emergency services, color identification, pictures transcription, banknote recognition, and more.
What does SBVI stand for?
SBVI stands for Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBVI
- Stony Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- San Bernardino Valley Audubon Society (California)
- Southern Berkshire Volunteer Ambulance Squad (Great Barrington, MA)
- Saginaw Bay Visitors Center (Bay City, Michigan)
- San Bernardino Valley College
- Small Business Venture Capital Act
- Spring Branch Volunteer Fire Department (Houston, TX)
- Swift Boat Veterans for Truth (anti-John Kerry group)
- Smith Boeser Van Grafhorst
- Sub-Boundary Layer Vortex Generator (aviation)
- Systolic Blood Volume Increase
- Santa Barbara Vocal Jazz Foundation (California)
- San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (California)
- Singular Boundary Value Problems
- Student Body Vice President (student government)
- Semantics of Business Vocabulary and Business Rules (Object Management Group)
- South Branch Valley Railroad (West Virginia)
- Saga-Book of the Viking Society
- South Bay Veterinary Specialists (San Jose, CA)
- Southwestern Bell Video Services (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professionals from Arizona tribes, Arizona State Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired (SBVI), and the Institute for Human Development reviewed and made recommendations for improving the manual.