With federal funding, programs, and laws geared to improving the educational services for students with disabilities, our children's futures are looking better and better.
What does SSWD stand for?
SSWD stands for Services for Students With Disabilities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSWD
We have 2 other meanings of SSWD in our Acronym Attic
- Sociology, Social Work, Criminology (Morehead State University department)
- South Santiam Watershed Council (est. 1995; Sweet Home, OR)
- Steady-State Water Chemistry Model
- Surface-Subsurface Warfare Coordinator
- Social Service Workers Coordinating Committee (Canadian Union of Public Employees; Ontario, Canada)
- State Soil and Water Conservation Commission (state government)
- Seminole Soil & Water Conservation District (Sanford, FL)
- Socorro Soil and Water Conservation District (Socorro, NM)
- Summit Soil and Water Conservation District (Summit County, OH)
- Sacramento Suburban Water District (Sacramento, CA)
- South Sutter Water District (California)
- Standardised Spatial Wage Differential (UK)
- Subclinical Spike-and-Wave Discharges (neuropsychiatry)
- Senior Software Engineer
- Shared Source Working Environment
- Society of Southwestern Entomologists
- Sudden Stratospheric Warming Event (climate)
- Site Solid Waste Engineering Support Unit
- Short Sea and Waterways Forum
- Sprinkler Supervisory and Water Flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lisa Whitten is an associate professor of psychology and director of the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities at the State University of New York, College at Old Westbury.
Support services for students with disabilities are called something different at each school so click on the school's Web site and search under "disabilities.
With these laws, school counselors, as part of the education team, are held responsible for providing preventative and supportive services for students with disabilities (ASCA, 2004; Bowen & Glenn; Milsom, 2002).
LC4031 2004-058641 0-205-41642-X Transition education and services for students with disabilities, 4th ed.
Based on these findings, the Commission has recommended that the Rehabilitation Services Administration immediately begin to work collaboratively with the Office of Special Education Programs to improve services for students with disabilities.
Brown is the coordinator of services for students who are blind and visually impaired and students with chronic health conditions, Services for Students with Disabilities, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.