What does SOCNE stand for?
SOCNE stands for Service-Oriented Architectures in Converging Networked Environments (IEEE Workshop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- South Orange County Major Investment Study (Orange County Transportation Authority; California)
- Servants of Christ Motorcycle Ministry, Inc.
- Standing on the Corner Minding My Own Business
- Special Operations Charity Network (American Warrior Legends Night)
- Statements of Clinical Need (UK)
- Stichting Openbaar Carnaval Nijmegen (Dutch carnival foundation)
- Students of Color Network
- Systems, Optimization, Control and Networks (education)
- Servicemember's Opportunity College - Navy
- Sandia Oil Company (Albuquerque, NM)
- Scene of Crime Officers
- Scene of the Crime Operatives (Philippine National Police)
- Scenes of Crime Officer (UK law enforcement evidence gatherer)
- Scion Owners Club of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Single Overriding Communication Objective
- Social Company
- Something Corporate (band)
- Sonoma County (California)
- South of Commonwealth District (Fullerton, CA)