This makes the Web service unavailable for users of iPhone in the UAE, the most sought after mobile device in the country.
What does 503 stand for?
503 stands for Service Unavailable (HTTP status code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- 5-Mercapto-2-Nitrobenzoic Acid (biochemistry)
- Tetramethylrhodamine-5-Iodoacetamide Dihydroiodide
- Fifth-Third (Bank)
- [not an acronym] slang for the police
- Emergency Escort (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- HTTP Web Error 500 - Server Too Busy
- The 500 Language Problem (Yourdon)
- Not Implemented (HTTP status code)
- Bad Gateway (HTTP status code)
- Gateway Timeout (HTTP status code)
- HTTP Version Not Supported (HTTP status code)
- Variant Also Negotiates (HTTP status code)
- Insufficient Storage (HTTP status code)
- Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (HTTP status code; unofficial usage)
- 50 Cent (band)
- Miscellaneous Traffic Violation (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Mentally Unbalanced
- Not Extended (HTTP status code)
- Arson (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 ( ANI ): Google's cloud storage service Drive reportedly experienced a glitch that sent the service unavailable for more than five hours.
The complaint which prompted the ACCC s intervention came from the remote North Queensland Indigenous community of Aurukun where customers were having automatic deductions made from their bank accounts for a phone service unavailable in their community.
I hope the thief and his family have good mental health, as he may find the service unavailable in years to come.
The nurses provide, at cents to the dollar, clinical service unavailable in a U.
The company is hoping that more people will use the service when prescription drugs become available online, but that could be some time since current laws make this service unavailable, reported the online news service of Radio Sweden.
Now features Tourcast - unique graphic-rich PGA Tour coverage, analysis of every hole, every golfer and every shot - though full details of Masters service unavailable at time of writing, and you do have to use this part of the site (looks like about a tenner a month).
Service Frequency Lack of funding 12 Service unavailable 18 Family choice 7 Service difficult 5 to access Child not eligible 4 for service Provider decision 4 Inadequate service 3 Communication 3 difficulties Lack of information 3 Limited resources 2