During the service squadron leader Jim Turner, commanding officer of the Royal Air Force acrobatic team, paid tribute to his colleague saying: " Sean was the perfect ambassador for his country.
What does SERRON stand for?
SERRON stands for Service Squadron (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Standardized Early Retirement Ratio (health service workers)
- Strain Energy Release Rate (fracture mechanics)
- Support Equipment Requirements Review
- Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman (spectroscopy)
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center (database)
- Southeast Regional Resource Center
- Special Education Regional Resource Center
- Southeast Region Research Initiative (US FEMA)
- South East Regional Research Laboratory (Birkbeck College; UK)
- South East Road Race League (UK)
- Strategic European Road Research Programme
- Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering
- Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering Spectroscopy
- Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Spectroscopy
- Software Engineering Requirements Review Team
- South East Region Race Teams
- Sales Exchange for Refugee Rehabilitation and Vocation
- Safety Event Reporting System (hospitals)
- School Employees Retirement System
- Science and Engineering Research Semester
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Staff, Commander Service Squadron SIX, Naples, Italy; and Supply Officer, USS Sperry (AS12).
Navy crews who manned the amphibious force and Fleet's floating mobile Service Squadrons throughout the vast reaches of the Pacific, U.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 1945 Sailors from Service Squadron 6 load a cargo net with fruit while preparing to replenish a U.
VC-8 traced its origins to Guided Missile Service Squadron 2, established at NAS Chincoteague, Va.
The original location of Service Squadron Ten under Admiral Carter was Majuro in the Marshall Islands, some 2,000 miles north of bases at Espiritu Santo and Nomeau.
; Air Transport Squadron 24; Air Transport Squadron 25; Fleet Aircraft Service Squadron 77; Military Sea Transportation Service, Washington, D.