Service Requests: Office staff follows up on completed service requests 3.
What does SRQ stand for?
SRQ stands for Service Request
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SRQ
We have 25 other meanings of SRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Sprint R.P. Telekom (Sprint Poland)
- Family-Based Shortest Remaining Process Time
- Sub-Regional Programming and Training Coordinator (Peace Corps)
- Service Régional de La Protection des Végétaux (French: Regional Service of Plant Protection)
- Stationary Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Special Resource Protection Water (water quality)
- Steel Rage Pro Wrestling (Oklahoma)
- Sarasota/Bradenton, FL, USA - Sarasota-Bradenton (Airport Code)
- Sélection Radio du Québec (French: Selecting Radio Quebec; Canada; application)
- Self-Report Questionnaire (mental health)
- Shared Receive Queue
- Sibling Relationship Quality (assessment)
- Single Rider Queue (theme parks)
- Solidarité Rurale du Québec (French: Rural Solidarity of Quebec; Canada)
- Sport and Recreation Queensland (Australia; Department of Communities)
- Sustainable Residential Quality (UK)
- Self-Rating Questionnaire for Depression
- Software Reliability and Quality Acceptance Criteria
- Santa Rosa Quilt Guild (California)
- Sorted Relational Query Language (coding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deploying New Technologies The introduction new technologies has helped EOP streamline and centralize its customer service efforts, including a wireless work order system that enables the company's more than 500 customers, throughout the New York region to make service requests online, via email or by calling a centralized customer service center.
Service requests such as a litter bin needing emptying or a street light being out were simply referred for the work to be carried out.
a provider of Web-based eBusiness applications, has unveiled beCyber Service Request Management 5.
In addition, the new option exploits BizWorks' workflow capabilities to generate, disseminate and execute an entire work-order process from initiation of a service request to the completion of the work by a vendor.