Honored for five years of service were: Alfredania Arguello, financial service representative, Vanessa Asher, project manager, Wanda Bosarge, loan receptionist, Viella Bush, financial services representative, Cheryl Edwards, teller, Olivia Garris, financial services representative, Joel Gregory, assistant vice president of compliance, Kimberly Holmes, financial services representative, Linda Labat, head teller, Susan Lechleidner, teller, Braxton Necaise, administrative assistant of branch operations, Catessa Rohner, systems/applications support specialist, Michelle Scurrah, new accounts teller, Tami Seidule, teller, Ann Selvage, human resources specialist, Chris Sliga, senior systems engineer, Sharon Chun Li Tagert, titles and insurance manager, and Leia Tanner, internal audit generalist.
What does SR stand for?
SR stands for Service Representative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SR
We have 157 other meanings of SR in our Acronym Attic
- Separate Rations
- Serbia & Montenegro
- Sergei Rachmaninov (classical composer)
- Serim Ral (gaming)
- Serine/Arginine-Rich (proteins)
- Serum Receptor (biochemistry)
- Serum Replacement (biochemistry)
- Service Record
- Service Release
- Service Report
- Service Request
- Serviço da República (Portuguese official stationery)
- Serviço Regional do Ministério da Educação (Portuguese: Regional Ministry of Education; Portugal)
- Serviço Representações (Portuguese: Service Representatives)
- Session Relay (computer networking)
- Set Reset
- Severity Rate
- Sewer, Run Off
- Shady Records (record label)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rochester WalMart: Amelia Arel, financial service representative.
Brown previously worked as a customer service representative for the Linwood Drive branch in Paragould.
Bedford: Leslie Forde-Conway, member service representative.
In Lebanon: April Arnold, member service representative; and Kesstan Labelle, senior member service representative.