A Service and Element Management System (SEMS), Billing Mediation Servers (BMS) and Service Provisioning Environment (SPE) enable full management capabilities.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Service Provisioning Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPE
We have 235 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Sauber Petronas Engineering
- Sciences Physiques pour l'Enseignement (French: Physics for Education)
- Secondary Particulate Emissions
- Semiconductor Production Equipment
- Senior Procurement Executive
- Sensor Processing Electronics
- Serum Protein Electrophoresis
- Service Platform Engineering
- Service Processing Element (Cisco)
- Service Provider Edition (software)
- Services Protected Evacuation
- Servicios Públicos de Empleo (Spanish)
- Siemens Professional Education (formerly Siemens-Berufsausbildung)
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Signal Processing Equipment
- Single Piston Effect (valve engineering)
- Single Point of Entry
- SIPRnet Premise Equipment
- Skill Performance Evaluation (various organizations)
- Small Program Enhancement (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blocklets is used to advance traditional storage infrastructures to the next level when incorporated into in content-addressable storage (CAS) systems, continuous data protection (CDP) solutions and other applications, including traditional storage systems, edge file management and wide-area files services, network backup operations, and service provisioning environments.
WHERE: IIR's Ensuring a Seamless Service Provisioning Environment
With Excel's high-density integrated switching, VoIP gateway and RAS platform, carriers can drastically decrease co-location expenses by reducing rented Central Office real estate while providing a homogeneous management and service provisioning environment.