A simple cell phone application that integrates easily into the lives of Boston's residents now accounts for roughly 10 percent of the city's service notifications.
What does SERVNOT stand for?
SERVNOT stands for Service Notification
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Sociedad Española de Radiologia Vascular e Intervencionista
- Service Force
- Space Entry/Recovery Vehicle in Commercial Environment
- Service Compact (Nigeria)
- Space Environment Reliability Verification Integrated System
- Science Education Research in Visual Intructional Technology
- Service for Virtual Environments for Learning
- Commander, Service Force, Atlantic Fleet
- Service Force, Atlantic Fleet (US Navy)
- Service Force, Atlantic Fleet, Subordinate Command (US Navy)
- Service Squadron (US Navy)
- Service-Oriented P2p Networks and Grid Systems
- State Emergency Registry of Volunteers in Pennsylvania
- Service Force, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Service Quality
- Ship Escort Response Vessel System (Alyeska Pipeline Service Company)
- Service School Command
- Service School Command Detachment
- Service Force, Southwest Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 993 service notification was a sign tied to the bus stop staying "the bus does not stop here any more", indicating a halfmile walk from that stop to the new one.
The BridgeTrak Suite of solutions contains integrated applications to automate support service notifications, improve help desk efficiency and provide a web portal to the central help desk for customer self-support, while optional expansion modules enable businesses to create a customized solution for company requirements.
OpenVoice Outbound Solutions use voice recognition to interact intelligently with a called party, providing a tool that can be used to proacrively perform service notifications, surveys, offer promotions, subscription renewals and debt collection.
It's more consumer centric, it allows for more impulse buying, the ability to send targeted real-time advertising, and communicate real-time product and service notification," What can m-commerce do for retailers and consumer packaged goods companies?
Failure to comply after formal Service notification carries an additional penalty of up to $50,000 and, possibly, criminal penalties.