The new version remotely monitors infrastructure and measures performance against user-defined service level objectives.
What does SLO stand for?
SLO stands for Service Level Objectives (information technology services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SLO
We have 107 other meanings of SLO in our Acronym Attic
- Speed Limits New Zealand
- Salem, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Salon du Livre de l'Outaouais (French: Outaouais Book Fair; Canada)
- San Luis Obispo (California)
- Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (eye examination tool)
- Scholarships Liaison Officer
- School Liaison Officer
- Senior Liaison Officer
- Senior Loan Officer
- Service Learning Office (various schools)
- Shared Learning Outcomes
- Significant Learning Opportunity (euphemism)
- Singapore Lyric Opera (Singapore; est. 1990)
- Single Line Only
- Slovak/Slovenian (language)
- Slovenia (ISO Country Identifier)
- Slow Above
- Société Limousine d'Odonatologie (French: Limousin Society of Odanatology)
- Société Luxembourgeoise d'Oncologie (French: Luxembourg Society of Oncology)
- Software License Optimization (application management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Policy automation automatically maintains application service level objectives by assigning and configuring paths and storage space to applications depending on their threshold levels.
1 and Oracle 8i allow users to manage and maintain service level objectives for c-business applications and Web Services, defining service level objectives for each e-business application, monitoring the distributed e-business environment and ensuring that applications are available and performing at their best.
0 is a solution that allows enterprises to manage and maintain service level objectives for e-business applications and Web Services including monitoring the distributed e-business environment and assure that applications are available and performing satisfactorily.
Included in BroadSight's powerful functionality are: Full Speed Manager - ensures that a physical DSL line satisfies service level objectives by proactively identifying those operating at speeds below the provisioned rate and resets them appropriately.
These applications automatically profile and predict performance compliance with service level objectives and include seamless integration with load testing technologies from Mercury and Borland.
Service-centric performance management enables users to cost-effectively meet application service level objectives in an environment where an increasing number of business-critical applications are competing for shared resources.
This new contract award includes service level objectives that can be revised to meet changing IT capabilities and technologies.