Plans for 2006 include the continued synchronization of service implementation plans, installing RFID readers in 16 additional defense depots and three aerial ports.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Service Implementation Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Igniting Phosphorus
- Self-Inspection Program
- Semiconductor Intellectual Property
- Semporna Islands Park (Malaysia)
- Senior Inspector of Police
- Seniors Info Plus
- Separation Incentive Pay
- Serial Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Serial Interface Protocol
- Server Interface Pod (Dell/Avocent)
- Service Improvement Program
- Service Information Portal (software)
- Session Initiation Protocol
- Session Invitation Protocol (Internet conferencing, telephony)
- Share Incentive Plan
- Shareholder Investment Program (various companies)
- Shelter Implementation Plan
- Shelter In Place
- Shield Isolation Point
- Ship In Place
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Hallman, a CN spokesman says once the sale has been approved by the transporation board in the fall, the railway intends to offer a service implementation plan with assurances that service levels will be "equal to or better" than the current car supply level.