After an introduction to foundations of service-oriented computing, sections cover service provision and design, delivery, service search and selection, service composition, verification and validation, and service management.
What does SERCOMP stand for?
SERCOMP stands for Service Composition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- South East Rural Community Councils (Guildford, UK)
- Southeast Regional Calibration Center
- State Energy Resources Coordination Council (Kansas)
- Southeast Regional Center of Excellence for Emerging Infections and Biodefense
- Synthetic Environment for Requirements and Concepts Evaluation Simulation
- Society for the Establishment of Research in Classical Homeopathy (holistic medicine; Arizona)
- Society for Economic Research on Copyright Issues
- Serial Clock
- Science and Engineering Research Council (UK)
- Servicio de Correo Empresarial (Guatemala)
- South East Regional Centre for Urban Landcare (Australia)
- School of Environment, Resources and Development (Thailand)
- selective estrogen receptor down-regulator
- Socio-Economic Resource Development (investment model)
- Soft-Error Rate Discrimination (computer algorithm)
- Stored Energy Rotary Drive
- Support Equipment Recommendations Data
- Support Equipment Requirements Data
- Support Equipment Requirements Document
- System Engineering Requirements Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to the combination of service composition and rapid UI modeling these solutions can be built in a fraction of time it formerly took.
Topics include autonomic management solutions for the Dutch military, a tile-based approach to self-assembling service compositions, patterns for modeling time and consistency in business information systems, and requirements elicitation with adapted CUTA cards.
By implementing an integrated IMS-NGN Services Layer architecture based on ISV applications and BEA WebLogic Communications Platform products, and relying on a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) paradigm for rapid service composition and feature re-use, network operators can prepare themselves to become more agile, responsive, and competitive in the rapid- changing marketplace.
In the near future, industry expects to agree upon softswitch architectures, along with supporting service composition mechanisms.
And fourth is a service composition and deployment kit, the equivalent of a software development kit, but for users.
Among the topics are enabling quality in geospatial web services, using distributed semantic catalogs for discovering information on spatial data infrastructures, ontological and semantic technologies for geospatial portals, geospatial service composition in grid environments, and using geospatial web services holistically in emergency management.