2,3) Given a clinical picture resembling the above disease processes, but with the added feature of distended neck veins and an elevated serum-ascites albumin gradient ([greater than or equal to]1.
What does SAAG stand for?
SAAG stands for Serum-Ascites Albumin Gradient
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAAG
We have 20 other meanings of SAAG in our Acronym Attic
- South African Association of Freight Forwarders
- South Australian Amateur Football League
- South African Association of Food Science and Technology
- Standard Army Aviation Flight Route
- Standard-use Army Aircraft Flight Route
- Society of Asset Allocators and Fund Timers, Inc.
- South Australian Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs (Australia)
- Auditor General of the Army
- Secure Administration Authentication Gateway (US DoD)
- South African Association for Geotechnology
- Southern Alberta Art Gallery (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Special Assistant Attorney General
- Serum Amyloid A Genomic Clone
- Small Affordable Anti-jam GPS Antenna
- South African Avocado Growers' Association
- Specialty Advertising Association of Greater New York
- School of Art and Art History (various locations)
- Sick And A Half
- Sitting Around At Home (Gorilla Biscuits song)