Recruitment of the androgen receptor via serum response factor facilitates expression of a myogenic gene.
What does SRF stand for?
SRF stands for Serum Response Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRF
We have 275 other meanings of SRF in our Acronym Attic
- Second Revised Forecast (finance)
- Secretaria da Receita Federal (Brazil)
- Secure Reserve Force
- Selected Reserve Force
- Self Review Framework (education)
- Self-Realization Fellowship
- Self-Reliant Film (blog)
- Self-Resonant Frequency
- Senior Research Fellow
- Series Resonance Frequency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blistered is the fruit fly equivalent to a human gene known as serum response factor (SRF).
SRE is recognized by a dimer of the serum response factor (SRF), whose binding recruits the monomeric ternary complex factors (Elk1, Sap-1a, and Sap-2) that cannot bind SRE alone.