As described previously for several cases of human granulocytic anaplasmosis, patient blood counts were within reference limits but serum lactate dehydrogenase level was elevated (7).
What does SLDH stand for?
SLDH stands for Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase (isoenzyme)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SLDH in our Acronym Attic
- St. Louis Developmental Disabilities Treatment Center
- Stem-Loop Destabilizing Element
- Suez Lyonnaise Des Eaux
- Sabaot Land Defence Force (militia; Kenya)
- Scanning Laser Doppler Flowmetry
- Sexuality Leadership Development Fellowship (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Sierra Legal Defence Fund
- Star League Defense Force (Battletech)
- Subcontractors Legal Defense Fund (American Subcontractors Association)
- Systems Level Design Group (University of Kansas Information and Telecommunications Technology Center)
- Sioux Lookout District Health Centre (Canada)
- Sri Lanka Demographic and Health Survey
- Sequence Level Down High-Speed Stop
- Sector List Drop Interval
- Smart Light Devices Ireland (UK)
- Strategic Leader Development Inventory
- Sunnyvale Leadership Development Institute (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Sustainable Land Development International (Dubuque, IA)
- Scripting Language du Jour
- Shift Left Double Logical (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We read with interest the commentary of Gao (1) regarding our letter about the possible value of serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) as an early marker of posterior encephalopathy syndrome (2).
Screening blood tests, including serum lactate dehydrogenase, are "insensitive for the detection of metastatic disease," the guidelines state, while the use of routine imaging studies "is limited by a very low yield and the frequent occurrence of false positive findings.
The new pilot study will evaluate the safety, efficacy, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the three-drug combination in chemotherapy-naive patients whom have normal levels of a key biomarker, serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH).
Elevation of serum lactate dehydrogenase levels in renal infarction.
Serum lactate dehydrogenase and ferritin were measured as 2248 U/L (normal range 211-411) and 1444 ng/ml (normal range 7-140), respectively.
Baseline Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase Levels are Highly Predictive of Superior Outcomes in Patients with Advanced Melanoma: Results from Extended Follow-up from the Dacarbazine/Oblimersen (Bcl-2 Antisense) Multinational Trial.
6 fl), increased serum lactate dehydrogenase, low serum total protein (41.