Calcium preventing locomotor behavioral and dental toxicities of fluoride by decreasing serum fluoride level in rats.
What does S-F stand for?
S-F stands for Serum Fluoride (Concentration)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S-F
We have 147 other meanings of S-F in our Acronym Attic
- Suzuki-Drive Mode Selector
- Stationary Direct Perturbation Theory
- Surface-Dry (lumber <=19% moisture content)
- Spheno Ethmoidectomy
- Starr-Edwards (cardiac valve prosthesis)
- Schwab and England Activities of Daily Living (scale)
- Single Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Serum Eosinophil Cationic Protein
- Secure Eielson Metropolitan Area Network
- Sarcoplasmic and Endoplasmic Reticulum
- symphysis to fundus
- Subscale of the Fatigue Attribution Scale
- Sony Fluid Dynamic Bearing (Sony Corp.)
- Structure and Response of Spherical Diffusion Flames
- Slosson Full-Range Intelligence Test (Slosson Educational Publications, Inc.)
- Space to Ground
- Segmentation model of GMPLS (Cisco)
- Surface-Green (lumber)
- Satellite Global System for Mobile Communications
- Serving Gateway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serum fluoride concentration rose markedly and calcium concentration decreased in the animals.