Properties of four acute phase proteins: C-reactive protein, serum amyloid A protein, a1-acid glycoprotein, and fibrinogen.
What does SAAP stand for?
SAAP stands for Serum Amyloid A Protein
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAAP
We have 52 other meanings of SAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Same As Any Other Disorder
- San Antonio Association for Organizational Development (San Antonio, TX)
- San Antonio Astronomical Observers Group
- South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Orange Park, FL)
- South African Astronomical Observatory Republic (astronomy periodical)
- Safety Assessment and Accident Prevention
- Sample, Acquisition, Analysis, and Preservation (NASA program)
- Scranton Army Ammunition Plant (US Army)
- Security Analysis and Action Programs (US TSA)
- Selective Aortic Arch Perfusion
- Service as a Product (various organizations)
- Single Aircraft Accident Prevention
- Smart Antenna Array Processing
- Société Anonyme des Automobiles Peugeot (French automobile company)
- Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy
- Software as a Product
- Spin Adapted Antisymmetrized Product
- Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh
- St. Augustine Academy of Pampanga (Philippines)
- State Aid Action Plan (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acute phase proteins with special reference to C-reactive protein and related proteins (pentaxins) and serum amyloid A protein.
1) reported a twin-study of the genetic contribution to baseline serum concentrations of two acute-phase proteins, C-reactive protein and serum amyloid A protein (SAA).
A rapid method for measuring serum amyloid A protein by latex agglutination nephelometric immunoassay.