He is a 19-year-old citizen of Serpent River First Nation in northern Ontario.
What does SRFN stand for?
SRFN stands for Serpent River First Nation (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRFN
We have 1 other meaning of SRFN in our Acronym Attic
- Simcoe Rural Fastball League (Canada)
- Standard Royalty Free License (intellectual property)
- State Revolving Fund Loan
- Self Referential Five Letter Acronym
- Single Row Facility Layout Problem (computing)
- State Revolving Fund Loan Program
- Senior Flight Surgeon Badge
- Self-Reported Functional Measure
- Strengthening Refugee Families and Marriages (US DHHS)
- Strategic Research Fund for the Marine Environment (Australia)
- Southern Rockies Forest Network
- Santa Rosa Field Office (California)
- Straight Run Fuel Oil
- Scripps Ranch Friends of the Library (San Diego, CA)
- Second Rural Finance Project (Vietnam; World Bank)
- Sexuality Research Fellowship Program (est. 1996; Social Science Research Council; New York, NY)
- Stochastic Root Finding Problem (calculus function)
- Sub-Regional Focal Point (disaster preparedness term)
- Summer Research Fellowship Program (various universities)
- Swiss Re Financial Products (insurance; multiple locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have a strong partner in FortisOntario and this partnership marks a very significant change in Ontario where treaties are being recognized by investors as an opportunity to benefit from, and to participate in, First Nation economies," said Isadore Day, Lake Huron regional grand chief and chief of the Serpent River First Nation, at the time of the announcement.
250) 233-6316 GENAABAAJING TRADITONAL POWWOW Aug, 6 -- 8, 2004 Serpent River First Nation, Ont.
The Union of British Columbia Indian Chiefs (UBCIC) and Serpent River First Nation in Ontario were quick to lend their support.
Serpent River First Nation is laying the groundwork to become a northeastern Ontario transportation hub.
a company specializing in floating closed containment technology and production for sustainable aquaculture, and the Serpent River First Nation in Ontario announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding for a Closed Containment Aquaculture Feasibility Study.
She is also in talks with Serpent River First Nation members to develop an experiential education trip in their community, possibly for next summer.
7, 2002 Ottawa, ON (613) 722-3811 SERPENT RIVER FIRST NATION GOVERNANCE ACT INFORMATION SESSION WITH INAC Dec.