called the Serological Research Institute, for further testing.
What does SERI stand for?
SERI stands for Serological Research Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SERI
We have 21 other meanings of SERI in our Acronym Attic
- Special Education Resources for General Educators
- SouthEastern Regional Genetics Group
- Servicios Electroquimicos de Guatemala SA (Spanish)
- Soluciones En Recursos Humanos (Guatemala, Solutions in Human Resources)
- South East Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Southeastern Reining Horse Association (North Carolina)
- Symmetry-Equivalenced Restricted Hartree-Fock
- Serials Holdings (database)
- Samsung Economic Research Institute (South Korea)
- Schepens Eye Research Institute
- Shrishti Eco-Research Institute
- Singapore Eye Research Institute
- Social and Environmental Research Institute
- Sociedad Española de Rehabilitacion Infantil (Spanish)
- Société d'Encouragement pour la Recherche et l'Invention (French)
- Socio-Economic and Environmental Research Institute
- Socio-Economic Risk Indicator
- Solar Energy Research Institute (Golden, Colorado)
- Special Education Resources on the Internet
- Sustainable Europe Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
She had been trained at the FBI academy and at the Serological Research Institute in Emeryville, Calif.