Since the program was initiated, the hospital experienced dramatic decreases in serious safety event rate and catheter associated blood stream infections.
What does SSER stand for?
SSER stands for Serious Safety Event Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSER
We have 6 other meanings of SSER in our Acronym Attic
- Submarine Surveillance Equipment Program
- Symantec Sygate Enterprise Protection (software)
- Symmetric Simple Exclusion Process
- System Security Enhancement Program
- System(s) Safety Engineering Plan
- Sharon Special Education Parent Advisory Council (Sahron, MA)
- Simple Squamous Epithelium
- Study Skills and English Preparation Program
- System Security and Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Sagebrush Steppe Ecosystem Reserve
- Serious Safety Event Reporting (patient safety)
- Services de Soutien de l'équipement de Réseau (French: support services network equipment)
- Shared Services Eastern Region (Ireland, UK)
- Single Subject Experimental Research
- Single-Spin Electron Resonance
- Sistema Sanitario Elaborazione Reportistica (Italy)
- Social Service Diploma (Canada)
- Socially Sensitive Enterprise Restructuring
- Societatea de Stomatologie Estetica din Romania (Society of Esthetic Dentistry in Romania)
- Somatosensory Evoked Response