A new form of "supergrass" deal was established in the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act.
What does SOCAP stand for?
SOCAP stands for Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOCAP
We have 1 other meaning of SOCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California Orders and Medals Society
- Southern California Sector, Western Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Southern California Wireless Users Group
- International Centre for System-On-Chip and Advanced Microwireless Integration (UK)
- Service Organisation for Compliance Audit Management (Belgium)
- Shui On Construction and Materials Limited (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Society of Accountants in Malawi (Blantyre, Malawi)
- Society of Anti Money Laundering Professionals (Hong Kong)
- Section on Child Abuse and Neglect (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada
- Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (UK)
- Society Of Consumer Affairs Professionals in Business
- Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals International
- System for Operations Crisis Action Planning
- School of Cinema and Performing Arts (New York, NY)
- Société Camerounaise de Palmeraies (French: Cameroonian Palmeraies Company; agribusiness)
- Society of Chinese American Professors and Scientists
- Separation of Concerns, Aspects and Roles (Ghana)
- Shuttle Operational Capability Assessment Report
- Spectroscopy of Complexes and Radicals (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Campaigners Helen John, 68, and Sylvia Boyes, 62, who are both from West Yorkshire, were arrested in April by officers acting under the new Serious Organised Crime and Police Act at the United States military base, RAF Menwith Hill, in North Yo rk s h i re.
But members and students should be aware of changes under way in the UK that may affect their work--the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, for example.