Joint research on nuclear warheads between two nuclear-weapon States is a matter of grave concern for non-nuclear-weapon States and represents serious non-compliance with Article I of the Treaty.
What does SNC stand for?
SNC stands for Serious Non-Compliance (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SNC
We have 189 other meanings of SNC in our Acronym Attic
- Saturday Night Crew (Twin Cities area furries)
- Save Nilgiris Campaign (India)
- Schedule Notification Center
- School Nurse Certificate
- School of Natural Cookery (Boulder, Colorado)
- Scottish National Certificate (Scotland, UK)
- Second National Communication (environment)
- Secure Network Chat (text chat solution)
- Secure Network Communication
- Semaine Nationale de La Culture (French: National Week of Culture; Burkina Faso)
- Services Nationaux du Contentieux
- Shared National Credit (US bank examiners)
- Ship Noise Control
- Sierra Nevada College (est. 1969)
- Sierra Nevada Conservancy (California)
- Sierra Nevada Corporation (Sparks, NV)
- Significant Noncompliance
- Significant Noncompliers
- Single Nucleotide Change (biotechnology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Behaviours that had been ranked as moderate to serious non-compliance occurred infrequently with the exception of ignoring directions.
Where there is serious non-compliance of with our stand-ardwe must take the appropriate regulatory action.