Chapters cover leisure and the individual, leisure as space and domain, the serious leisure perspective (SLP), and leisure's image in the 21st century.
What does SLP stand for?
SLP stands for Serious Leisure Perspective (psychology and sociology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLP
We have 297 other meanings of SLP in our Acronym Attic
- Sears Low Price
- Seated Leg Press (body building equipment)
- Seaward Launch Point (US DoD)
- Second Language Proficiency (examination)
- Second Life Project (various organizations)
- Seiko Label Printer
- Self Loading Pistol (firearms)
- Senior Law Project (various locations)
- Sensor Link Protocol
- Serial Link Protocol