5 Additionally, the United Kingdom's Serious Hazards of Transfusion program and the U.
What does SHOT stand for?
SHOT stands for Serious Hazards of Transfusion (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHOT
We have 18 other meanings of SHOT in our Acronym Attic
- Shore Consolidated Allowance List
- Shore-based Aviation Consolidated Allowance List
- Shore-based Consolidated Allowance List
- Social and Health Outcomes Research and Evaluation (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Shore Site Consolidated Allowances List
- Short Range Land Combat (missile system)
- Shore Required Operational Capability
- Shore Requirements, Standards & Manpower Planning System
- Self-Healing and Optimizing Routing Technique
- Short-Term Terrain Model
- Shoot Hell Obduracy Troopers (fiction)
- Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show
- Sight Hound Organization of Tidewater (Virginia)
- Single-Hull Oil Tanker
- Society for the History of Technology
- Student Health Outreach Team (University of Florida)
- Stabilized High-accuracy Optical Tracking System
- State Health Online Tracking System (Florida)
- Students Helping Others through Service (various locations)
- Students Hot on the Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serious hazards of transfusion (SHOT) initiative: analysis of the first two annual reports.
The aim of the framework is to ensure that transfusion practice in the primary care setting meets all the requirements recommended in the health service circulars, (14,15) national guidelines and the Serious Hazards of Transfusion annual reports.
Blood transfusion safety remains high in the UK but preventable human errors are still happening, says the fifth annual Serious Hazards of Transfusion report.