Nadeau of driving negligently or recklessly while under the influence of alcohol and causing serious bodily injury.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Serious Bodily Injury
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Scanned Beam Imager
- School of Business and Industry (Florida A&M University)
- School of Business and Information Systems (Vocational Training Council; Hong Kong)
- School-Based Initiative (various locations)
- Science Based Industry
- Screening and Brief Intervention (addiction questionnaire)
- Secure Border Initiative
- Self-Billing Invoice
- Serial Bus Interface
- Serious Bacterial Infection
- Service Brands International (various locations)
- Sexual Behavior Inventory (study)
- Shelf Basin Interactions
- Shiftwork Benchmarking Institute
- Shorebank International Ltd. (Chicago, Il)
- Short Baseline Interferometer
- Short Block of Instruction
- Siberia Airlines (ICAO code)
- Side air-Bag Igniter
- Significant Bacterial Infection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oneal Ron Morris - who police say was born a man but now identifies herself as a woman - was arrested on Friday after nearly a year of being sought and charged with practising medicine without a licence with serious bodily injury.
The attack resulted in serious bodily injury to the victim, who underwent emergency surgery.
Despite media criticism, supervisor scrutiny, and anything else they can throw at you, self-defense is authorized when you reasonably perceive your life is threatened with death or serious bodily injury.