Also, some people may be using poor quality medicine to fight serious bacterial infection.
What does SBI stand for?
SBI stands for Serious Bacterial Infection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SBI
We have 316 other meanings of SBI in our Acronym Attic
- Scaleable Bandwidth Interconnect
- Scanned Beam Imager
- School of Business and Industry (Florida A&M University)
- School of Business and Information Systems (Vocational Training Council; Hong Kong)
- School-Based Initiative (various locations)
- Science Based Industry
- Screening and Brief Intervention (addiction questionnaire)
- Secure Border Initiative
- Self-Billing Invoice
- Serial Bus Interface
- Serious Bodily Injury
- Service Brands International (various locations)
- Sexual Behavior Inventory (study)
- Shelf Basin Interactions
- Shiftwork Benchmarking Institute
- Shorebank International Ltd. (Chicago, Il)
- Short Baseline Interferometer
- Short Block of Instruction
- Siberia Airlines (ICAO code)
- Side air-Bag Igniter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infection of the gland itself can lead to sties, and more serious bacterial infections might lead to the swelling of the entire eyelid.
Diphtheria is a serious bacterial infection that usually causes a bad sore throat, swollen glands, fever, and chills.
These include an anti-infective program for the treatment of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in children, therapies to treat various serious bacterial infections, and agents to treat acute pain.
Endocarditis is a rare but serious bacterial infection that affects the heart.
Cubist said it will acquire the rights to develop and commercialize Calixa's lead compound, CXA-201, an intravenous treatment for serious bacterial infections.
coli is a serious bacterial infection that causes abdominal pain and diarrhoea.