It also implies that many of them have their automated serials holdings being domicile in personal computers or that they possess the Union List of Serials on CD-ROM which users can access.
What does SERHOLD stand for?
SERHOLD stands for Serials Holdings (database)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Soil Ecology and Restoration Group
- Structural Engineering Research Group
- Systems Engineering Research Group (universities; UK)
- Special Education Resources for General Educators
- SouthEastern Regional Genetics Group
- Servicios Electroquimicos de Guatemala SA (Spanish)
- Soluciones En Recursos Humanos (Guatemala, Solutions in Human Resources)
- South East Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- Southeastern Reining Horse Association (North Carolina)
- Symmetry-Equivalenced Restricted Hartree-Fock
- Samsung Economic Research Institute (South Korea)
- Schepens Eye Research Institute
- Serological Research Institute
- Shrishti Eco-Research Institute
- Singapore Eye Research Institute
- Social and Environmental Research Institute
- Sociedad Española de Rehabilitacion Infantil (Spanish)
- Société d'Encouragement pour la Recherche et l'Invention (French)
- Socio-Economic and Environmental Research Institute
- Socio-Economic Risk Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
For all of these reasons, abstracting and indexing databases must be linked to databases of print serials holdings as well as to electronic primary content.
The basis for the success of DOCLINE rests on the development of SERHOLD, formerly the National Biomedical Serials Holdings Database (NBSHDB), which contains the serials holding statements of all participating network libraries.