The MY1104/E is a Gigabit Ethernet Quad PHY transceiver with four Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes) channels that operate from 1.
What does SERDES stand for?
SERDES stands for Serializer/Deserializer
This definition appears very frequently
- Support Equipment Recommendations Data
- Support Equipment Requirements Data
- Support Equipment Requirements Document
- System Engineering Requirements Document
- Sarajevo Economic Region Development Agency (EU)
- Signals and Electronic Warfare Research and Development Activity
- Systemic, Ecologically-Responsive Development and Agriculture (California)
- Serial Data
- Small Enterprise Research and Development Foundation
- Service de Recherche et de Développement Pédagogique
- Southeast Regional Directors Institute
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Shifted Excitation Raman Difference Spectroscopy
- Single Ended Ranging Drum Shearer
- Serotype Enteritidis Repeat Element
- Societal-Environmental Research and Education Laboratory
- Sugar Extended Regular Expression
- Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (US military training)
- Scientific Educational Resources and Experience Associated with the Development of Argo
- South East Regional Examinations Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is quite common for implementations to use external 10-bit Serializer/Deserializers, where the protocol controller passes 10-bit data at 106.
By integrating clock and data recovery and clock synthesis on-chip, the SPECTRA 1x2488 adds multi-rate capabilities while eliminating the need for a discrete Serializer/Deserializer (SERDES) device.
PMC-Sierra (Nasdaq:PMCS) has announced the PM3386 S/UNI-2xGE dual port Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, the industry's first integrated dual Serializer/Deserializer (SERDES) and Gigabit Media Access Control (MAC) controller with the industry standard POS-PHY Level 3 system interface.