POET implements a collection of standard interfaces to create a bridge between processors and switch fabric and will initially support both Serial RapidIO (sRIO) and 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
What does SRIO stand for?
SRIO stands for Serial RapidIO (BittWare high speed serial interface technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRIO
We have 2 other meanings of SRIO in our Acronym Attic
- Stockroom and Readiness Inventory Management (DMLSS)
- Stopping and Range of Ions in Matter
- Structural Reaction Injection Molding
- System Realization using Information Matrix
- Self-Righting Mechanism (helps a robot right itself)
- Self-Righting Mechanism (Robot Wars)
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg International Music Festival
- Sea Rescue Institute of Namibia
- Short-Range Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces
- Swedish Roots in Oregon (est. 1999)
- Savannah River Implementing Procedure
- Scottish Rail Industry Partners
- Selected Reserve Incentive Program
- Ship Readiness Improvement Program
- Small Reservoir Irrigation Projects
- Small Residential Income Property
- Society for Reproductive and Infant Psychology
- Soldier Robot Interface Project
- Source Reduction Intern Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RapidIO(R) Trade Association (RTA), a membership-based organization dedicated to driving the RapidIO interconnect architecture globally, cited Tundra Semiconductor's launch of the first serial RapidIO development platform, using the Tundra Tsi568A(TM) serial RapidIO switch, to test and perform diagnostics resulting in faster time-to-market for high performance RapidIO-based products.