The CSM8900 also supports 4x4 MIMO and serial input/output to help drive the deployment of next-generation wireless capabilities.
What does SIO stand for?
SIO stands for Serial Input/Output
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIO
We have 98 other meanings of SIO in our Acronym Attic
- South Island New Zealand
- Safety Interlock Override
- Scalable Input/Output Initiative (California Institute of Technology)
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Second Institute of Oceanography (China)
- Section Interorganisations
- Security and Information Operations
- Senior Intelligence Officer
- Senior International Officer (various organizations)
- Senior Investigation Officer (UK)
- serious inquiries only
- Service Information Octet (SS7)
- Service Inventory Optimization (software)
- Services in Operation
- Shanghai Informatization Office
- Ship's Information Officer (US Navy)
- Simultaneous Input Output
- Skidaway Institute of Oceanography
- Slave Input/Output
- Smart Input/Output (part of TEDS from IEEE standard 1451.1)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FireWire is a high-speed serial input/output technology for connecting digital devices such as digital camcorders and cameras to desktop and portable computers.
Other toolkits employ built-in self test (BIST) technology to validate high-speed serial input/output (HSIO) buses and processor-controlled test (PCT) technology to validate and test circuit boards.
For devices with serial interfaces, serial input/output modules are available, with optional programmable frequency and amplitude and extended dynamic range options for those who require even more sophisticated testing capabilities.
FireWire, also known as industry standard IEEE 1394, is an Apple-invented technology that provides high-speed serial input/output for connecting devices such as digital camcorders to desktop and portable computers.
The product line currently includes a Low Power Ethernet Card, a Serial Input/Output Card, and a suite of Wireless Web Cards.
Runtime library functions include: character handling, mathematical functions, non-local jumps, formatted serial input/output, string handling and memory management.
Other Key Features -- 200Mbps Maximum Transfer Rate -- Incorporates Program Identification (PID) -- Parser and Packet insertion functions to support the use of EPG services for recorded data -- Input/Outputs for MPEG2 transport data streams - CXD-3205R supports parallel input/output - CXD-3204R supports serial input/output -- Integrated interface for input/output of IEC958 audio streams, D/A converter outputs, and isochronous data transfer.