LeCroy Corporation has announced SDAIII-CompleteLinQ the only serial data analysis package that simultaneously performs eye, jitter, vertical noise, and crosstalk analysis on up to four lanes, with quick and easy lane-to-lane comparisons.
What does SERDAT stand for?
SERDAT stands for Serial Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Socio-Economic Resource Development (investment model)
- Soft-Error Rate Discrimination (computer algorithm)
- Stored Energy Rotary Drive
- Support Equipment Recommendations Data
- Support Equipment Requirements Data
- Support Equipment Requirements Document
- System Engineering Requirements Document
- Sarajevo Economic Region Development Agency (EU)
- Signals and Electronic Warfare Research and Development Activity
- Systemic, Ecologically-Responsive Development and Agriculture (California)
- Small Enterprise Research and Development Foundation
- Service de Recherche et de Développement Pédagogique
- Southeast Regional Directors Institute
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Shifted Excitation Raman Difference Spectroscopy
- Single Ended Ranging Drum Shearer
- Serotype Enteritidis Repeat Element
- Societal-Environmental Research and Education Laboratory
- Sugar Extended Regular Expression
Samples in periodicals archive:
LeCroy Corporation's lineup of physical layer test instruments provides complete transmitter and receiver electrical physical layer testing for the new Thunderbolt[R] serial data standard.
It provides the encapsulation of serial data into TCP or UDP/IP packets for transmission across the ubiquitous Ethernet.
Raw data bytes from a protocol controller are encoded into 10 bits using 8b/10b encoding to provide fixed run length serial data that maintains proper DC balance to facilitate copper and fiber optic transmission, In Fibre Channel, 100Mbps data is encoded and framed to provide an overall serial data rate of 1.