He earned the Combat Medical Badge, Expert Field Medical Badge (Honor Graduate), Air Assault Badge, Senior Parachutist Badge, Flight Crew Badge, German Marksmanship Award (Silver), German Proficiency Badge (Gold), German Parachutist Badge, Chilean Parachutist Badge, Marine Corps/Navy Parachutist Insignia, and is a member of the prestigious Sergeant Audie Murphy Club as well as a recipient of the Order of Military Medical Merit.
What does SAMC stand for?
SAMC stands for Sergeant Audie Murphy Club (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMC
We have 29 other meanings of SAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Systolic Accelerator for Molecular Biological Applications
- South Asian MBA Association (Fremont, CA)
- Small and Minority Business Activity Reporting
- San Antonio Music Business Expo (Texas)
- South Atlantic Migratory Bird Initiative
- Sam-Oborona Bes Orusyia (Russian martial art)
- System for Aligning and Merging Biomedical Ontologies
- System for Automation of Materiel Plan for Army Materiel/Budget
- S-Allylmercaptocysteine (water-soluble sulfur compound present in aged garlic extract)
- SA Mobile Computers (South Australia)
- South American Music Conference
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center (est. 1957; Dothan, AL)
- St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO)
- Stochastic Approximation Monte Carlo (algorithm)
- System Aircraft Maintenance Control (United Airlines)
- S.A. Minera Catalano-Aragonesa (Spanish mining company)
- Southern Arizona Mechanical Contractors Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Sacramento Archives and Museum Collection Center
- South African Managed Care Coalition (est. 1992)
- San Mateo County Economic Development Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aguilar coached and mentored his platoon's fire direction chief, SSG Ronnie Mason, for the prestigious Sergeant Audie Murphy Club board.
Soldiers from the Fort Gordon Sergeant Audie Murphy Club, 35th Signal Brigade, 15th Regimental Signal Brigade and the staff, faculty and students of the RNCOA followed in succession.
In addition, I am a member of the prestigious Sergeant Audie Murphy Club and have prepared many of my subordinates to achieve the same.
He has received numerous awards and recognitions to include two Legion of Merits and Silver and Bronze Orders of Mercury and he is an honorary member of the Sergeant Audie Murphy Club.