DINAR WEAKENS, CDS SURGE The Serbian dinar weakened against the euro on Monday on the post-election uncertainty.
What does CSD stand for?
CSD stands for Serbian Dinar (ISO currency code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSD
We have 554 other meanings of CSD in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Specific Dictionary
- Customer Specification Document
- Customer Supplier Division
- Customer Support Department
- Customer Support Desk
- Customer Support Division
- Customer Systems Development (Sprint - Group)
- Cuticular Stress Detector (crustacean neurobiology)
- Cutter Suction Dredger (construction barge)
- Cykel Support Danmark (Danish: Cycle Support Denmark)
- Circuit Switched Data, Point-to-Point Service
- Commission on Sustainable Development, 12th Session (UN)
- California Special Districts Association
- Canadian Search Dog Association (formerly Civilian Search Dog Association)
- Canadian Soft Drink Association
- Canadian Stamp Dealers Association
- Center for Social and Demographic Analysis (University at Albany, New York)
- Center for Sustainable Development in the Americas
- Centre Stage Dance Academy (various locations)
- Certified Software Development Associate (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With tickets priced at a modest 150 Serbian dinars (about 2 Canadian dollars), Cinema City is one of the world's more accessible film festivals.
PMI surveys in the three big emerging European economies reinforced the picture of slower growth and exports The exception was the Serbian dinar which rallied 0.
Stylish restaurants serve up diverse menus that Gordon Ramsay would be proud of - and with the generous exchange rate of the Serbian dinar, they're a bargain.
War and sanctions in the early 1990s hit Montenegro hard, and recovery only really began after the end of the Kosovo crisis in 1999 and the adoption of the deutschmark (DM) in November 1999, which largely disconnected Montenegro's economy from Serbia and the Serbian dinar.