What does STARD stand for?
STARD stands for Sequential Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression (clinical trial)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STARD
We have 4 other meanings of STARD in our Acronym Attic
- Semiconductor Technology Academic Research Center (Japan)
- Somerset Tackling Alcohol Related Crime
- South Texas Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
- Sport Team Alpine Renault Club (car club; France)
- St. Albans Amateur Radio Club (St. Albans, Vermont)
- State Area Command
- Student Alliance to Reform Corporations
- Standard Army Civilian Payroll System
- Strategic Army Communications System
- Science and Technology Application for Rural Development (India)
- Standards for Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy (University of Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Standard Automated Retrieval Documentation System
- Scandinavian Twin Auroral Radar Experiment (radar stations; Norway and Finland)
- Southern Tropical Atlantic Regional Experiment
- Space-Based Telescopes for Actionable Refinement of Ephemeris (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory; Livermore, CA)
- Surveillance Technology Advancement & Replacement for Ebsicons
- Survey for Transient Astronomical Radio Emission
- Syndicat des Technicien(ne)s et Artisan(e)s du Réseau Français de Radio-Canada (French)
- Standard Army Financial Inventory Accounting & Reporting System
- Standard Army Financial Inventory Accounting and Reporting System - Modernization