Among the topics are the regulation of transcriptional factor function by targeted protein degradation, assessing sequence-specific DNA binding and transcriptional activity of STAT1 translation factor, detecting modified factors at target gene promoters in the post-translational control of ETS transcriptional factors, and the flow cytometry analysis of transcriptional factors in T lymphocytes.
What does SSDB stand for?
SSDB stands for Sequence-Specific DNA Binding (biology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSDB
We have 18 other meanings of SSDB in our Acronym Attic
- Split Sole Dance Academy (India)
- Stack Sequential Decoding Algorithm
- Swedish Securities Dealers Association
- Synchronous Serial Data Adapter
- Service Station Dealers of America and Allied Trades (Lanham, MD)
- Structured Systems Analysis and Design Method
- Social Science Data Analysis Network
- Superfund Site Discovery and Assessment Program (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- Security Sector Development Advisory Team (UK)
- Saskatchewan Sheep Development Board (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Shore Station Development Board (US Navy)
- Social Security Disability Beneficiary
- Social Security Disability Benefit
- Standard Simulator Data Base
- Statistical and Scientific Database
- Social Science Data Base Archive (California State University, Los Angeles; est. 1991)
- Statistical and Scientific Database Management
- Single Stranded DNA Binding Proteins
- Safety System Development Center
- Same Stuff Different Company (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They address the move toward a universal platform for autologous stem cell gene therapy and also address adenosine deaminase deficiency, insertion of a transgene into Chromosome 19, site-specific integrating vectors, gene targeting, engineering of homing endonucleases and novel sequence-specific DNA binding and modifying, gene targeting mediated by hyper-dependent adenoviral vectors, and multipotent progenitor cells.
9780854043705 Sequence-Specific DNA binding agents.