Armed with a valid sequence number, the hacker could spoof Facebook or Twitter's HTTP (as opposed to the more secure HTTPS) web login page and gain the user's passwords.
What does SEQN stand for?
SEQN stands for Sequence Number
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- South East Queensland Fire and Biodiversity Consortium (Griffith University; Australia)
- South East Queensland Healthy Waterways Partnership (Brisbane, Australia)
- Secondary Education Quality Improvement
- South East Queensland Irrigation Futures (Australia)
- Science Education Quality Improvement Project (Indonesia)
- South East Queensland Infrastructure Plan and Program (Australia)
- South East Queensland Integrated Regional Transport Plan (Australia)
- Society for the Enhancement of Quality of Life (Canada)
- Sustainable Environemnt for Quality of Life (Charlotte, NC)
- Safety Environment and Quality Management (UK)
- Study of Economics and Quality of Life (cardiology study)
- State Environmental Quality Review (New York state)
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (New York)
- South East Queensland Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- South East Queensland Regional Plan (Australia)
- South East Queensland Regional Water Quality Management Strategy (Australia)
- Sequential Survey (oil exploration)
- South-East Queensland Symphonic Winds (Australia)
- Seasonal Equatorial Atlantic Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The missing tickets are standing tickets for June 30 and have the sequence numbers 0379 to 0500 inclusive.
Like checks that are numbered sequentially, each and every change or transaction posted by a user in both the Bedrock System is issued a consecutive user sequence number.
Each ACK contains the sequence number of the next packet expected, which is required for packet ordering, and also plays a role in congestion detection.
Each fragment is assigned a sequence number that ensures that the fragments are reassembled properly into packets at the receiving end.