BOTH Septoria tritici and Septoria nodorum were at the highest incidence for 10 years in last year's winter wheat, theNational Crop Disease Survey has revealed.
What does SNOD stand for?
SNOD stands for Septoria Nodorum (fungus)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SNOD in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Nurse On Call
- Singapore National Oil Company
- Singapore National Olympic Council
- Small Name on Campus
- Southern National Omnibus Company
- Southern Nuclear Operating Company
- Supernova Observation Calculator (astronomy)
- Systems Network Operations Center (Gemini Communication Limited, Chennai, India)
- Southwest Snohomish County Communications Agency (Washington)
- Situation Normal, Occasional Change or None Expected
- Snow Depth Model
- Standard Nomenclature of Disease and Operations
- Smart Noise Equipment
- Student Nitric Oxide Explorer
- Syndicat National des Ophtalmologistes de France
- Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace (chat/email)
- Snowdonia Nights Out Gazette (resource; UK)
- Social Network of Graduates (Australia)
- Sydney Neuro-Oncology Group (St. Leonards, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Syndicat National des Organisations Gestionnaires d'Activités Educatives et Culturelles (French: National Union of Organizations Managers of Educational and Cultural Activities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE National Crop Disease Survey conducted by the National Farm Research Unit (NFRU) in 2002 revealed that in winter wheat both Septoria tritici and Septoria nodorum (leaf spot) plant diseases were at the highest incidence for 10 years.