asp Voluntary Separation Incentive Pay -- VSIP is also called a buyout.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Separation Incentive Pay
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Secure Internet Programming (Princeton University)
- Security Improvement Process
- Security Investment Program
- Segment Interface Protocol
- Self-Igniting Phosphorus
- Self-Inspection Program
- Semiconductor Intellectual Property
- Semporna Islands Park (Malaysia)
- Senior Inspector of Police
- Seniors Info Plus
- Serial Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Serial Interface Protocol
- Server Interface Pod (Dell/Avocent)
- Service Implementation Plan
- Service Improvement Program
- Service Information Portal (software)
- Session Initiation Protocol
- Session Invitation Protocol (Internet conferencing, telephony)
- Share Incentive Plan
- Shareholder Investment Program (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patterson said some of the possible support options include the Voluntary Early Retirement Authority, Voluntary Separation Incentive Pay, and placement via the Department of Defense Priority Placement Program.
Voluntary Separation Incentive Pay has been offered at Alexandria, Fort Eustis and some Rail Fleet locations, to reduce involuntary separations.