The two sides dominated separate quarters at a time -- with Riyadi taking first and third quarters (24-15 and 21-14) while Mouttahed Tripoli trampled Riyadi in the second quarter 30-16.
What does SEPQUARTERS stand for?
SEPQUARTERS stands for Separate Quarters
This definition appears very rarely
- St Edmund's Past Pupils Association
- Socio-Economic Performance and Potential Analysis Capacity Project (Canada and Ukraine; Canadian International Development Agency)
- Special Education Policy and Programs Branch (Canada)
- Southeast Exotic Pest Plant Council (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Salary Expenses Per Patient Day (nursing cost control)
- Soutien à l'Elaboration et au Portage de Projets Européens (French: Support for Development and Porting of European Projects)
- Secretariat of Policies for the Promotion of Racial Equality (Brazil)
- Separation Processing
- South Eastern Pennsylvania Paranormal Society
- South-East Pahang Peat Swamp Forest (bird area; Malaysia)
- Scholarly Electronic Publishing Resources (online resource library)
- Senior Enlisted Performance Report
- Southern East Pacific Rise (geography)
- Scottish Egg Producer Retailers Association
- South East Pocketbike Racing Alliance
- Southeast Pug Rescue and Adoption, Inc. (Suwanee, GA)
- Separate Rations
- Selection of Employee Plan Returns for Examination
- Secretaría de Prensa y Difusión (Uruguay)
- Servicios Profesionales Educativos Integrales (Spanish: Integral Educational Professional Services; education organization; Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the first time in Accenture history, the four top seeds are Europeans with Donald, 12-1 tournament favourite Rory McIlroy, Lee Westwood and Martin Kaymer housed in separate quarters.
They should be jailed in separate quarters to protect them from hardened criminals.
Camp Cropper held members of Saddam's ousted regime, who were housed in separate quarters from the other prisoners.