The final plan of the Indian Army is to have a separate brigade of Aviation Corps with each of the 13 Corps of the Indian Army.
What does SEP BDE stand for?
SEP BDE stands for Separate Brigade
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Synthetic Environment Program
- Syringe Exchange Program
- System Engineering Process
- System Enhancement Program (US Army M1A2 tank)
- System Enhancement Proposal
- System Evaluation Plan
- Systematic Evaluation Program
- Systems Engineering Plan
- Systems Engineering Process
- Systems Enhancement Program
- Separate Battalion
- Special Experimental Projects No 14 Innovative Contracting (highway project contract evaluation, FHWA)
- Separate-Echelons Above Corps
- Simplified Employee Plan - Individual Retirement Account
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials from Median Nerve
- Strand Exchange Protein 1
- Safety and Emergency Preparedness Analysis
- Sasebo Event Promotions Association (Sasebo, Nagasaki, Japan)
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (statutory body)
- Senior Ensign Present Afloat (Nautical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MI tactical support for combat units was organized into a multi-disciplined battalion for each division, and similarly structured units for Armored Cavalry and Separate Brigades.
In the 1980s, finance belonged to the division support commands before becoming separate brigades for the corps.
However, this only applied to Soldiers who were serving with such large-echelon deployed units as separate brigades, divisions, corps, Army commands or higher.
The MRX brought together the corps's separate brigades, such as the 411th Engineer Brigade.
NTC has a post-mobilization mission as a center capable of accepting, training, and deploying divisions or separate brigades.
Brigade Combat Teams: The unit of action will become a Brigade Combat Team, and will perpetuate the lineages and honors of a divisional brigade or separate brigade.